how did your run go, anyway? a couple of other friends ran in the turkey trot and said it was a good time...
it was great! thanks for asking:) i ran much faster than I thought I would considering how out of shape I am in, and a bunch of my cousins ran in it too...a great start to my thanksgiving yesterday:)
Liz kicked a** She is a fast little trotter...
Post a Comment
3 comments:
how did your run go, anyway? a couple of other friends ran in the turkey trot and said it was a good time...
it was great! thanks for asking:) i ran much faster than I thought I would considering how out of shape I am in, and a bunch of my cousins ran in it too...a great start to my thanksgiving yesterday:)
Liz kicked a**
She is a fast little trotter...
Post a Comment