
I love my sister. She is so fabulous and it has been a great time living with her. We were kind of worried about living together at first--we used to have some wild fights when we were younger. But, the living arrangement has been perfect (maybe because neither of us is home much--ha! just kidding) This past week she has done SO much for me, from taking care of my dog to folding my laundry--and I LOVE it:) So, here Katy, is a little tribute to you. And bonus points if anyone can name exactly what kind of poem this is;)
Knowing--she knows too many of my dirty secrets :)
Accessible--she always answers her phone when my name comes up on caller ID.
Talanted--educator of the year in my book, just check out those creative bulletin boards in her class room:)
Hilarious (seriously, she is funny)
Adorable (especially when she makes her little faces)
Roomate!--the best
I'm sad face (if you haven't seen it you must, if you have you understand)
Neat and tidy--does a fantastic job keeping the house spic and span
Encouraging--enough said
I love you katy:) There were like a zillion other adjectives that came to mind, but I had limited letters to work with (and a tired brain).
4 comments:
acrostic
and i concur with the E. enough said.
Annie, you are so smart :)
That's not fair. I knew that answer Annie, but I didn't get up early enough. Boo for having the child alarm clock.
Post a Comment