
Ok I hate to bash my favorite team, but, I am getting SICK of watching the Steelers lose. I'm getting to the place where I am excited if they can even get a first down. I am beginning to wonder if any team in the history of the NFL has gone from being Super Bowl Champs in one season to being one of the losing-est teams the next. I was going to do some research, but it's too late. So instead, I will just whine.
At least Ben is finally taking his share of the blame (which in my book is ALL of the blame) for the humiliating season the Steelers are having. ""Anytime you lose it's frustrating," said Roethlisberger. "It's especially frustrating when you feel like it's your fault." (http://news.steelers.com/article/71061/) Yes, Ben it IS your fault. (Jana stop arguing, Sarah said herself that Ben has thrown more interceptions this season than in his entire career--and he hasn't even played every game! And Jana, he is NOT hot, so don't try to pull that one either!) Maybe Ben needs a shrink or something to give him some confidence. I'm not sure, but until he starts making passes can the offensive coach PLEASE stop calling passing plays when the steelers are inside the 20 yard line? PLEASE!?!?!?! With arguably the best defense in the NFL, the blame has to go to Ben. Sorry. My confidence in him is waning. I'm hoping for a miracle the of the season (i.e. the Steelers win the rest and the Bengals lose the rest, resulting in a wild card play off spot), but with a record comparable to the Browns, looks like the miracle isn't going to happen. Hopefully Ben is just in a slump. Oh well...at least we have 5 super bowl rings...oh yea and the Bengals lost too...so the Steelers have that goin' for them...
I am guessing that all the bandwagon fans from last season are hiding their Super Bowl champs t-shirts in the back of their dresser and are out purchasing a Colts jersey as we speak.
4 comments:
liz. our friendship is over. you are no longer my attorney.
ben being hot or not, you stay loyal until the end - that's what is so fun about sports. they are bigger than us...therefore we have no control, but can have fun getting wrapped up in the emotion of it all :)
with that being sad, HAVE FUN IN COLUMBUS!!!! esQ
I just wish that you were not so wishy-washy in your opinions!
We'll be thinking of you as you do what you do best..swear...
uh, swear IN that is, your attorneyship.
hey my loyalty is not wishy-washy! i will always love the steelers...my opinion of ben, however, is! isn't it our job as fans to second guess coaching and plays ? ;)
Steelers suck. Ben sucks.
Post a Comment