Monday, June 01, 2009

whew.

The ticker on the right is a bit misleading. We're not actually leaving for vacation until the 18th of June (I think I wasn't sure back when I created that ticker and now it won't let me change it). In 17 short, sweet days I'll be reading a fantastic novel, watching the waves, and smelling salty beach air. I am, quite honestly, consumed with excitement.

Until then, though, I will literally feel like a chicken with its head cut off. I have a ton to get done before I actually hop in the car and jet down to the Outer Banks. Including: take (and hopefully pass) the federal bar exam, clear out my work stuff for the time I am out of town, begin packing for moving on July 1 (yikes)...and basically my next two weekends are completely booked-which means this all must get done after work during the week. Riiiiight... ;)

It makes me tired just thinking about all that--better go make some coffee!

3 comments:

katy said...

I absolutely love that the beach is so soon! I cannot wait! Until then, I will somehow try to get all my grad school stuff done, and then start up another two classe! Yikes.

Anonymous said...

Liz? I'm happy for you. In reading your blog, I know you've been waiting for vacation to arrive. Almost there. You enjoy. LisaMarie

Emily LeDuc said...

you can do it!