Busy day today including a little test I must take! In the meantime, enjoy this picture from the zoo when Steve and I went a few weekends ago...he bears a striking resemblance to Steve, right?
If this was a photo of someone pandering to the camera with a catchy byline and a link to his blog, ... I would say that it definitely resembles Steve.
But this orangutan seems very uninterested that anyone is paying attention to him, ... so I just don't see it.
3 comments:
nice pic... and i'm glad you said a resemblance to steve and not me! :) Good Luck Today!!
If this was a photo of someone pandering to the camera with a catchy byline and a link to his blog, ... I would say that it definitely resembles Steve.
But this orangutan seems very uninterested that anyone is paying attention to him, ... so I just don't see it.
Sharp,
Kaaaaa-Boooooooooooooooooooooooom!
Post a Comment