My first near-death experience took place when I worked at a video store and we were robbed one night. Scary. I was like 19 years old.
This morning, my second near death experience occurred while I was traveling down 75 South on my way into work. I was just about to my exit, yapping away on my cell phone when the car in front of me made a noise that seriously sounded like a gun shot. There was a big cloud of black smoke and I noticed tire treads hitting my windshield. (Which is great when you are driving 60mph.) I slammed on my breaks and somehow managed to avoid hitting this man. Somehow the car-missing an entire tire-managed to cut across 3 lanes of traffic without hitting anyone.
Yikes. My heart is still beating so fast.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
oh. my. gosh. i am SOO proud of you!!!!! im glad you're ok!
WOW! that's crazy!! it's all the defensive driving courses, right? :)
We need to stop talking in the morning!
Post a Comment