Friday, June 12, 2009

TGIF

I adore casual Fridays. There is something wonderful about being able to slip on a pair of jeans and a t-shirt instead of rummaging through my drawer trying to find a pair of pantyhose without a run in them. I woke up nearly an hour late (6:15am instead of 5:15am) and still made it to work on time. Fantastic!

And there is just so much to look forward to-weekend at a lake with friends (and little cell phone service-yay!), leaving for the beach in 6 days, and moving to a new townhouse in 28 days! Wow.

It's going to be a great day...even if I did call in for a conference call 5 hours earlier than it is actually scheduled to take place. Ooops!

2 comments:

katy said...

Fridays are the best... especially when it is the last day of school!!!

Liz said...

You couldn't resist rubbing it in.