I pulled out a pair of pants this morning from my closet I haven't worn in a very long time. They are cute and I asked myself "why have you not worn these?!"
I found out the answer when I arrived at work and remembered these are the pants that have the zipper that doesn't stay up and slides down periodically. Wonderful.
Oh well, I don't think anyone will notice. I'm guessing they will instead notice that my pants are soaking wet from the knee down from walking into work during the thunderstorm this morning.
Every time I have to walk to the office in rain, I more seriously consider purchasing a pair of wellies. What do you think? Cute or ugly?

4 comments:
Liz, those boots are extremely cute, and as a city dweller, it seems they are totally necessary! Get yourself a fun pair.
my rain boots are one of my most useful possessions! i wear them all the time along with the rest of my city dwellers:) go for it!
Kristen-I knew you'd be all for it. :) I think I figured out the problem-I'm too trendy for Cincinnati! Oh wait...
If you are four and a half, they are adorable!
Post a Comment