Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Voting Day

UPDATE--I have learned-through this blog, and my sister-that there are several freebies for voting today (make sure you have your sticker!) including:
-Free Krispy Kreme Donut
-Free cup of Starbucks coffee
-Free Chick-fil-A chicken sandwich (good anytime between 6AM today and 10PM Wednesday)
-Free Ben and Jerry's ice cream between 5PM - 8PM
-Free music download of Bob Dylan's song "I Shall be released"

That sticker is worth something!

The one day it's ok to be an adult and sport a sticker!

I heard a rumor that sticker may get you a free chick-fil-a delicious chicken sandwich as well! A real win-win.
(Luckily I saved my sticker from when I voted a month ago!)

I ran by two polling stations this morning while taking my morning jog and the lines were NUTS...and that was at 6:30AM. Very exciting!
HOW 'BOUT THEM STEELERS!!! Leftwich is my hero. I will need to double up the caffeine intake for staying up so late, though...

6 comments:

Michael Joseph Sharp said...

Liz, I friggin hate the Steelers, but I do give them lots of credit.

The reason why Cincinnati isn't as good is 1) they are a small market team 2) with family ownership, 3) and their star quarterback is out.

Wait a minute.....

Lori said...

I waited an hour this morning - I got there at 6:20 am. Got my free cup of coffee at Starbucks and feel like I need a few more.

Liz said...

Wow I did not know about the free starbucks! I am totally hitting it up for lunch. Thanks for the tip!

Anonymous said...

Here we go steelers, here we go!

**Waited 1.5 for voting; a lady was almost taken out by the gentleman in front of me for trying to skip ahead. unbelievable

Lori said...

LOL - need to wear riot gear to vote! Liz - did you get your Starbucks?

Liz said...

I sure did! I looove coffee.