Thursday, November 06, 2008

Leave your scent at the door.

My mother always told me that if you can smell your perfume yourself, you put too much on. Apparently, that is old-fashioned advice.

I have this strange headache that's been with me now for about two days. It's right behind my eyes/forehead. Maybe it's because until today I was wearing contacts that should've been thrown out 4 weeks ago. I don't know.

But, I do know that strong cologne and/or perfume makes it much worse. I'm very sensitive to scents normally and there is something about a person sporting a bottle of cologne that makes me want to gag. The file runner dropped a pile of files on my desk 10 mins ago and I swear it still smells like cologne in here. Sick.

Is it rude to post a sign on my door that states "If you have elected to wear perfume and/or cologne today and you also elected to bathe yourself in it-please stop and do not enter this office."

Probably is.

*sigh*

1 comment:

Michael Joseph Sharp said...

The newest addition to my pack, Johnny Cash (the dog), likes to leave his scent in all sorts of places.

He can't read, though.