This week went by tremendously fast. The highlights:
1. Last Beth Moore meeting-what a fantastic 10 weeks. I can honestly say I haven't been this excited about reading God's word since I first became a Christian. That's good stuff.
2. Last Chick fil A before Beth Moore w/ Jabs. Seriously. Chick fil A goes hand in hand with our bible study. I don't think I would've learned or experienced nearly as much if I didn't have that tasty chicken sandwich, waffle fries, and diet dr. P
3. Meeting my sister in West Chester so that she could take my laundry. Yes. I have the best sister ever who agreed to drive 20 mins and in exchange for dinner at Panera to do all my laundry! This may need to become a regular Wednesday night occurrence.
4. Between driving to West Chester for laundry and for the bible study-lots of time in the car listening to Delilah! Make fun of me, I don't care. I may or may not have cried on Wednesday night listening to one of her infamous broken-heart stories.
5. Some time in court. It's always a pleasure to get out of the office and into the courtroom. Even though I think I was skany-lawyer (I think my dress was too short which I didn't realize until I was already in court), it turned out well.
6. Starbucks Thanksgiving blend. Delish. I am sipping on it now. Oh yes, the caffeine fast. It ended. I failed. (I think I need it to function-just ask Steve as he witnessed me fall asleep in .5 seconds during a commercial last night).
7. Steelers' victory. 8-3. Santonio Holmes is my hero after he got that awful hit by the Bengals last night.
8. Holiday party tonight at work. Always fun to let loose with your colleagues, right? Well it's at least fun to have a complimentary glass of wine.
9. Twilight tomorrow. Yes. Need I say more???
10. Perhaps the best-Fi has slept with me (not Jabs) every night this week. And this morning she was so cold (I keep the window cracked), she had her entire body and head under the down comforter. Sooooooooo cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love Fi!!! And I don't mind doing your laundry. I even folded your underwear (is that innapropriate to put on a blog?) If so, delete! hee hee....
Also, when were you on a caffine fast? I only take those in the summer... when I am sittin' at the pool and do not need to wake up early!
I love Delila!! (did i spell that right?)
Post a Comment