So I just made a follow up phone call to an attorney who has failed to return my calls three times now. I was completely annoyed to be transferred to his voice mail yet again, but when I was put on hold the hold-music was James Taylor's "Whenever I see Your Smiling Face" and it immediately perked up my mood! Instead of leaving a semi-nasty message, I left a nice one.
They are smart to go with the James Taylor hold music. How can anyone be mad listening to that? Something about his voice is just calming and soothing.
Maybe I should pick up his Greatest Hits cd and play it in my office. On repeat. Daily.
Hmm... Have a great weekend! We saw Wizard of Oz last night and it was fantastic. Several girls were in Dorothy costumes which was so adorable and Toto was the best performing dog I've ever seen! :) Just like my little Fi...except well behaved and not crazy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
If you played that in your office maybe the bully would leave you alone :)
I love James Taylor. It's nice to listen to when relaxing, or when taking a road trip!
Post a Comment