Kate Spade is having a private sale. I can't stop perusing the amazing deals on her classic, gorgeous handbags. I'm not usually a designer snob (in fact many of my clothes and bags are bought at Target), but I loooooove Kate Spade because her name isn't plastered all over her designs and they are always excellent quality. Classic, simple, gorgeous. Nothing fancy or all covered with logos.
It is taking everything in me not to buy myself this fantastic black handbag originally $195 on sale for $109 with an additional 20% off PLUS special 10% off through November 21.
God help me I love to shop. I will not buy that bag. I will not buy that bag. I blame the economy for these amazing prices!
If you're interested in the link to the private sale and you share a love of shopping, e-mail me and I'll forward it to you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
i know you will buy that bag! Which is fine, as long as you buy that bag for me too!!!
:) Merry Christmas!
I would love the link. You know me and my love for quality handbags!
You wouldn't think twice about buying a bag at Target.
Target has some bags (plastic, not leather), selling for as much as $59.99.
By my calculations, your desired bag after discounts is within $20 of that.
I tip the kid that mows my lawn $20 for christmas.
You live in an apartment, so don't have to tip a kid for mowing your lawn.
The obvious conclusion is that you have to buy the bag.
You're welcome.
You wouldn't think twice about buying a bag at Target.
Target has some bags (plastic, not leather), selling for as much as $59.99.
By my calculations, your desired bag after discounts is within $20 of that.
I tip the kid that mows my lawn $20 for christmas.
You live in an apartment, so don't have to tip a kid for mowing your lawn.
The obvious conclusion is that you have to buy the bag.
You're welcome.
You wouldn't think twice about buying a bag at Target.
Target has some bags (plastic, not leather), selling for as much as $59.99.
By my calculations, your desired bag after discounts is within $20 of that.
I tip the kid that mows my lawn $20 for christmas.
You live in an apartment, so don't have to tip a kid for mowing your lawn.
The obvious conclusion is that you have to buy the bag.
You're welcome.
You wouldn't think twice about buying a bag at Target.
Target has some bags (plastic, not leather), selling for as much as $59.99.
By my calculations, your desired bag after discounts is within $20 of that.
I tip the kid that mows my lawn $20 for christmas.
You live in an apartment, so don't have to tip a kid for mowing your lawn.
The obvious conclusion is that you have to buy the bag.
You're welcome.
Liz,
I don't know why this printed 4 times and don't know how to delete the extras. I hope you can. Sorry,
Connie
Connie-I like the way you think! :)
Post a Comment