Why is it that when you purchase a Christmas gift for someone, say the game of Life for your niece and nephew (who are obsessed) and you pay, say $15.19 at say Target, two days later it is 25% off?
I hate it. I never should've checked the weekly ad.
In other news-does anyone have a suggestion for a toy for a boy who is in first grade? I have bought plenty of gifts for my niece, but I am at a loss when it comes to my nephew. Boys are so hard to shop for! And though he requested "Heelys" (those sick shoes that have wheels), I refuse to purchase those because I can't stand being somewhere when some kid skates by me or nearly runs into me with those things on...whew, rant over.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Blokus. Its the best game. Or Hyperslide. Its the second best game. And take Life back to Target and get a price adjustment. Then don't shop at Target again for anything you may ever want to ever return, their return policy is for the birds.
When I was a boy, I very much wanted a science set. You know, with test tubes and stuff to mix together.
Boys like anything that has these 3 elements:
1. kind of dangerous
2. messy
3. can get you in trouble
I also wanted an Easy Bake Oven for the same reasons.
As for target, I agree with annie: There return policy does suck. If it wasn't for great prices, I wouldn't shop there either. I'd like to hear if they price match. My guess is that they will not.
Post a Comment