Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Would You Rather 13



Well the Super Bowl is Sunday...and I must say it's definitely not as fun with the Steelers being absent from the big game. But at least I can relax while watching. Last year, I watched with my Dad, sipping IC Light nervously and putting my head under a blanket whenever Ben would pass the ball...

Anyways, a Super Bowl question is in order...so

Would you rather see Peyton Manning finally get a Super Bowl victory OR see the Chicago Bears win their first Super Bowl since 1985?

...You heard it hear first--Colts by 10.

6 comments:

Bragg said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bragg said...

yeah, that was me. I saw I had a gross error in syntax so I deleted it. What I originally said was,

Bears 27-13.

Steve Fuller said...

I also believe the Bears will win...but not by two touchdowns. Bears 20-17.

Anonymous said...

I'm rooting for the Colts, because of Peyton Manning. I had him on my fantasy football team for years and am a fan. He also makes the best commercials of any jock.

Amulya said...

Seeing as how I'm still bitter that Tom Brady won't be gracing my TV screen for 3 hours on Sunday night, I guess the next best thing is Peyton Manning and the Colts.

Although I would love DA BEARS to inspire the return of an old school SNL skit.

Liz said...

Amulya, couldn't agree more. If the Steelers couldn't have made it to the Super Bowl, watching Tom Brady would have been a nice consolation...

oh well ;)