Sunday, January 28, 2007

Good Luck Jana

Tomorrow my good friend Jana will complete her Praxis 3. From what I understand, this is an evaluation by the state of Ohio on her teaching skills to make sure she is competent and such. A few of us went to her adorable classroom and helped her clean stuff up (Extreme Makeover, school classroom edition-as Sarah put it) and get psyched up for the big day:) (note the organized books, Sarah and I had an incredible time sorting through literally 500+ books;) ) Here are some pics of the finished classroom...





So, GOOD LUCK MISS ORWIG:) I hope your students behave like angels and you wow that evaluator with your teaching skills!!

5 comments:

jmjana said...

I SERIOUSLY have the BEST friends on the planet :)

sheplaysamartin said...

i love the pics of the room. it looks like a fun place to learn. :)

Anonymous said...

WOW, that bookshelf looks top notch! I had a great day with some great people:) Thanks for the laughs. I hope the evaluation goes well. Just think, if I passed...Jana will do great!!

Amulya said...

I'm sad I didn't come :(. What can ya do.
Good luck Jana!

Annie Michael Murphy said...

Heck Yeah for the COW link!!!!!!