Lists are awesome. My desk at work is covered with lists. I just got a new planner and I love that it has a "to do" list section. I think it's fun to fill it up with tasks, and even more fun to check them off! So here's a list for you all to enjoy...
25 Things That You May Not Know About Me:
1. I sing in the car, nonstop.
2. I have to have my pillows arranged a certain way before I can fall asleep (and they are refluffed and repositionedevery night)
3. I have fallen off a treadmill 4 times while running at full speed (on a cruise ship someone asked me if I was part of the entertainment)
4. I had my picture taken and took a class with Justice Scalia in Rhodes, Greece.
5. I used to be terrified of dogs. (a good way to overcome your fear is to buy one! it worked for me :) )
6. I have hit 6 parked cars (but 3 times were in my driveway at home hitting my dad's car--if that makes it better)
7. To go along with number 6, it took me 3 times to pass my driving test. The third time WAS the charm.
8. I am slightly obsessed with working out. Ok, neurotic.
9. I push snooze twice every morning. And I set my alarm 20 minutes early so I have enough time to have 2 snoozes.
10. I am afraid of the dark. When I take the trash out at night I sprint it out to the curb and sprint back to the house. If I am home alone at night, I leave a light on so the robbers know somebody is home:)
11. I get nervous going to the eye doctor. Well, all doctors really.
12. I don't get vegetarians.
13. I hate mushrooms and olives, love black licorice, and am starting to love red wine.
14. I like cleaning out my closet and re-organizing it. Really, I like cleaning in general...I cleaned my soap bottle today...
15. I LOVE that feeling of being really cold and then getting into bed and trying to get warm. It is the best.
16. I compete with people at the gym. If someone is on a treadmill next to me, I am peeking to see how fast they are going. If they are going faster, my speed increases.
17. I love the feeling after you've spent the day swimming in the ocean. Your body still feels like you are in the waves. If you don't know what I am talking about, you NEED to.
18. I cry when I watch tv (and movies). Notable cries--the opening scene in Love Actually; last week's grey's; Oprah's Christmas in Africa show; this new JIF commercial--gets me every time.
19. My roommate in college once made me sign a pact not to kiss a guy we called chin hair while she was abroad for a semester.
20. I sometimes wish I lived in a big city and had to get rid of my car and walk everywhere.
21. I have never dyed my hair. (But I have permed it...c'mon it was the 80s)
22. I have never had a relationship last longer than 2 years. (unless you count "breaks" and "try-agains")
23. I am one minute older than my twin. I think the maturity is self-evident.
24. I really love planting flowers and landscaping. Last summer, my Dad let me do a chunk of our front yard. It was a big deal.
25. When I'm nervous, I grind my teeth in my sleep and wake up with a headache. (This made studying for the bar super fun.)
There. You know me better already, huh?! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
The similarities between you and me are uncanny ;). let me explain...
1-only when i'm emotional
2-TOTALLY!
3-can't relate but that's hilarious
9-2 snooze mornings are perfect
12-I know, right? What gives?
13-olives are not my friends
14-check
15-check
18-Fievel An American Tale...tear jerker
21-check, but no perm...can you imagine?!
Can I add a few more to your list? :)
9-sometimes i'm still in bed a full hour after the alarm first goes off. :) (and i similarly set the alarm a little earlier to compensate.)
18-i bawled my eyes out watching oprah once (they were talking to students from this high school about how they feel judged by peers and even teachers; it was heartbreaking).
19-aww. poor chin hair. :)
Maybe you should get a perm, Amulya...and I totally remember An American Tale...I had a birthday party for that movie!
And, you most definitely may not, Steve:)
Candyce--never feel sorry for chin hair!
Post a Comment