Thursday, January 21, 2010

Amen.

A good laugh and a long sleep are the best cures in the doctor's book.
-Irish proverb

Is it bad that I look forward to crawling into bed each night? I absolutely adore those moments before I fall asleep, reading a book...looking through a magazine...all comfy with Fi* curled up next to me.

It's no wonder I go to bed so early!

*It should be noted that said canine almost lost her life at the hands of her master this morning after I had to carry her back to the house in the pouring down rain. Apparently, "the princess" (as she will now be known) detests going #2 in the rain, and once she has (after being walked all the way up the street) refuses to walk back to the house and must be carried there!

1 comment:

katy said...

ha ha! Fi totally has control... you did carry her home, right? Way to go Fi!