Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Tuesday.


I am not loving the return of winter. Last week's 50 degree Saturday was fabulous. Is it too early to start a countdown to vacation? I'm ready for some sunshine, some waves, and some sand in my toes.

Jimmy Buffet's "I gotta go where it's warm" is playing on repeat in my office today. Ok, it's not really because it's not really appropriate for a law office, but it's definitely on repeat in my mind.

Ah well. We've got a ways to go before it's warm here in Ohio! In the meantime, why don't you enjoy these pictures of me and my sister back in the old days? Lovely, no? To this day I wonder why our mailman used to call us boys...oh wait. Pretty sure I am rocking a sweet mullet in that first pic. And, yes, those sunglasses made the outfit. Duh.Here we are in 1992 at the beach!!! Once again, hair is amazing-including my mother's. Seriously, who cut our hair? Yikes.

3 comments:

Kristen Robbins Warren said...

a. liz, these pictures brought me so much joy.

b. i hear you on the jimmy buffett. it is my theme song come february...i shot 6 holes in my freezer...i think i've got cabin fever...

jmjana said...

i just laughed so loud it was inappropriate. i LOVE those pics

katy said...

kristen!! Remember when you would run around in flip flops in our house?/ :) Miss you,... may have to listen to some JB to think of you!