It's so grey outside. These next few months are so hard, right? There's little to get excited about with all the lack of sunshine, frigid temperatures, end of football, and long string of 5-day work weeks ahead.
BUT...there's some things to be cheery about...
1. LOST returns Feb. 2 and I could not be more excited. I hope Penny and Desmond make a big return-they are my favorites.
2. Girl Scout cookies. Yes. I placed my order yesterday and come mid-February I will have 2 boxes of thin mints, a box of Samoas (aka caramel delites) and a box of shortbread (aka trefoil). Delightful. And they will come at just the time I am tired of trying to "eat healthy". He he.
3. Triple pay. I get paid 3 times in January since I get paid every other Friday. Sweeeeeeet. (Although I think there is some big upcoming event where most of that money is going...)
4. 12 whole hours of vacation to use before May when they expire. What to do, what to do! I'm thinking 1/2 day on Good Friday and the Friday before President's Day to give my self a 4 day weekend. That'd be nice in February!
5. My new steam mop. Yes, one of my favorite presents this Christmas is a cleaning device! I haven't tried it out yet and I think this weekend will be a perfect time to debut this fancy new toy.
Hmm. That's all I've got. Spring will be here before we know it, right?
Let's hope.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Did you get the Shark? I got one of those. The only thing is it leaves a film on my hardwood - not sure why - it cleans awesome though! Let me know if yours does that.
I agree with the blah grey-day-blues. I only let myself feel down for 20 minutes at a time and then I pull myself up. :o) A trip to Outer Banks is sure keeping me feeling sunny from the inside out, though!
Lori-It's a different brand that Shark..and it's still in my trunk, so I'm not sure what brand it is! :)
Jamie-good point!
YAY for LOST! and I am with Jamie.. OBX and weddings are totally making my grey skies sunny. :)
Post a Comment