Wednesday, December 09, 2009

What's in a dream?


The past two nights I've dreamt that I am in an episode of Beverly Hills 90210 and I am Brandon's girlfriend.

Does this mean I've been watching too many reruns after work in the evenings?

*I ALWAYS would pick Brandon over Dylan! I never understood why girls had crushes on Dylan. His life was a mess!

6 comments:

Steve Fuller said...

Ummmmmm......

Kristen Robbins Warren said...

no way. dylan over brandon. ben over noel. ryan over seth. and riggins on the side (but not over saracen)

Liz said...

I completely agree with you about Ben v. Noel (hmm, I think I might need to add Felicity to my Netflix queue). And who wouldn't want Riggins on the side? Saracen is the best-for sure. I was never a big OC devotee...But no way on Dylan!

katy said...

Dylan always! Face it, Liz... Brandon is a nerd. Could he be any more serious about getting the other side when printing a news story... seriously? I'll take surfing and cutting class with Dylan any day!

Kristen Robbins Warren said...

amen and amen kateb:)

Christopher Day said...

Kelly Kapowski over Jessie Spano and Lisa Turtle. With a side of Winnie Cooper.