Friday, December 11, 2009

More weird dreams.

Nothing too much new here. I had one more dream with Brandon in it. Then, last night, I had a dream that I gave birth to a dog. I mean, what? I didn't dream the actual "birth," but I had a dog that was like my child. I feel like I may need to schedule a mental check-up. Sometimes I go weeks at a time without remembering dreams and then WOW I'll have some real crazy ones.

Fiona was also having some crazy dreams. She woke me up at 3AM last night with muffled barks-I leaned over to tell her to shut her yap and saw she was sleeping. Interesting...

At about the same time, I checked my phone to learn the outcome of the Steelers' game. I then proceeded to lie awake for a half hour asking God "WHY?" I really felt sick about it. Hopefully 9 months will give the Steelers some time to get healed up from all the injuries. In the interim, I'm sure I will suffer all sorts of jabs and nasty remarks from "friends" and my boyfriend. Yay. GO VIKINGS!

4 comments:

ylmurph said...

we're now playing for a draft pick...feels a little like being a Bengal's fan, but without the cheese ball who dey chants

Liz said...

Well said.

katy said...

Liz, please stop sharing your dreams. I am scared!

Jamie said...

Perhaps Fi was standing on your stomach while you were asleep?