Thursday, December 31, 2009

Blog Neglect

Woops. I haven't blogged in eleven days! And so much excitement has happened.

The rumors are true, I got UGGS for Christmas!

Oh, and I also got engaged. ;-)

More to come. Instead, I will use the holidays and my return to work post-Christmas as my excuse for failing to blog.

HAPPY NEW YEAR! We'll be celebrating the best way I can think of-with friends, at home, with games and lots of delicious bacon-based food dishes, complimented by Steve's fudge. Yay.

4 comments:

katy said...

Those UGGS are amazing!

D said...

Would they happen to be the Classic Cardy flavor? If so, what color did you get? And, if so, you'll love them! Oh, and congrats again on the engagement:)

Lori said...

I got Uggs last year and it was the best present ever! I love them!

Liz said...

Yes, Devon-they are the Classic Cardy! I've been coveting yours ever since the half marathon. :)