Thursday, October 08, 2009

Suggestions, please.

I've been washing my hands 14,000 times per day and slathering them with anti-bacterial gel between washings in order to avoid catching that nasty swine flu (or any other kind of flu!). But, all that hand-washing is making my hands sooo dry. I looked down at them yesterday and they looked like the hands of a 100 year old woman!

Ok, maybe it's not that bad. But, can anyone recommend a good hand cream that is NOT greasy? I have one now from Aveda and even 30 mins after I put it on my hands are still greasy-as are my keyboard, mouse and anything else I touch.

Hopefully the three of you who read this blog can suggest something fabulous.

6 comments:

Lori said...

I like to use Bath and Body works coconut lime - but something else I have always heard works is to use vaseline and sleep with gloves on...I feel the same way about all of the hand washing.

katy said...

Also, Bath and Body makes and antibacterial lotion. It's similar to that gel you are using but has lotion in it :)

Kristen Robbins Warren said...

katy, that is brilliant.

Jamie said...

My friend uses vitamin E cream on her hands.. she works in the restaurant business and washes them 100x a day.

Michael Joseph Sharp said...

you could just run your hands through the hair of the typical Steeler's Fan.

Sorry, I had to.

Sarah said...

Allure recommended a product by Shiseido for their beauty awards. Sephora carries their stuff.. it's a tad on the expensive side. But it's supposed to be GREAT!
http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P173655&shouldPaginate=true&categoryId=5337