I heard Christmas music on the radio this morning. 93.3 FM. A little early, I'd say.
But, yes, I listened to it the entire drive to work.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Liz, I'd have listened too. I don't mind when Christmas music starts to air. In fact, I pass by a Lowe's every time I drive home and I was thrilled (!!) to see the Christmas trees displayed and glistening last week. From my vantage point in the car, they looked peaceful and stunning. I know most think it's too early for trees and music, but it makes me think....Christ's birthday (and free time from school) is soon to come. Great post; thanks for sharing. Best--LisaMarie (Steve's work colleague)
Are they playing it 24/7 already or was it just a one day deal?! Last year the local station up here that plays all day Christmas music and usually starts the day after Thanksgiving took a poll of their listeners and ended up starting in the beginning of November! But yes, I would have listened to it too, even with as absurd as it seems. ;)
4 comments:
Liz, I'd have listened too. I don't mind when Christmas music starts to air. In fact, I pass by a Lowe's every time I drive home and I was thrilled (!!) to see the Christmas trees displayed and glistening last week. From my vantage point in the car, they looked peaceful and stunning. I know most think it's too early for trees and music, but it makes me think....Christ's birthday (and free time from school) is soon to come. Great post; thanks for sharing. Best--LisaMarie (Steve's work colleague)
Liz, this is a bit scary!!! :) Hope it was something good... like Stevie Wonder
That same Christmas music woke me up this morning on 93.3. And I thought the same thing --
it's a bit early, isn't it ??
There's nothing like being awakened by The Grinch.
Are they playing it 24/7 already or was it just a one day deal?! Last year the local station up here that plays all day Christmas music and usually starts the day after Thanksgiving took a poll of their listeners and ended up starting in the beginning of November! But yes, I would have listened to it too, even with as absurd as it seems. ;)
Post a Comment