Watch out for Big Ben.. heard he likes the fine lookin ladies.. Sorry.. I had to do it!
Try not to get raped by your quarterback.
Yes, Liz, you are safer with any of the Bengal's players... they never get into trouble.
Bengals' fans who live in glass houses with convicted Bengal criminals shouldn't throw stones.Oh, and Ben was never criminally charged or convicted of any crime, so yeah.
Katy - even though I really dislike Pittsburgh - that was funny!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Watch out for Big Ben.. heard he likes the fine lookin ladies.. Sorry.. I had to do it!
Try not to get raped by your quarterback.
Yes, Liz, you are safer with any of the Bengal's players... they never get into trouble.
Bengals' fans who live in glass houses with convicted Bengal criminals shouldn't throw stones.
Oh, and Ben was never criminally charged or convicted of any crime, so yeah.
Katy - even though I really dislike Pittsburgh - that was funny!
Post a Comment