Yesterday was a less than wonderful day. Work stress made me feel like I was losing my sanity (or what sanity I have left). I think my heartrate was actually in my "maximum" zone for much of the day-all without working out! Yay. And to top it off, I came home and realized I had no wine.
But, today is a new day. Yesterday is over. I woke up, gave myself a bit of a pep talk, and am ready to put a positive spin on anything stressful that comes my way today (which it surely will).
It also doesn't hurt that I know and am anticipating the delicious selection of wine a certain someone will be bringing over to my place tonight. Just saying.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hang in there, Elle!
Does this mean that Fi is playing the part of Bruiser? :o)
Post a Comment