Thursday, July 02, 2009

All moved in!

Well, the move is over and I absolutely love our new place. I woke up this morning and heard...nothing! Fabulous. (I also did not smell any pot, which is yet another bonus.)

I've moved three times in the last three years and I can emphatically say that I detest moving. But, those times I've moved I've been reminded how blessed I am to have such great (strong) friends to help.

I generally like doing things myself. Growing up, I hated group projects because I suppose I hated having to relinquish some control over the assignment. But, I was amazed last night just how fast moving could go-and how enjoyable-when you have a group of people there to help share the burden. Emily and Leah even unpacked all of our kitchen stuff!

So thank YOU Steve, Justin, Emily, Brad, Leah, and Jason. I hope you aren't too sore today-and thanks for moving so quickly that I was still able to get to bed by 10:30p.m. :-)

3 comments:

Steve Fuller said...

I demand Jason be removed from this list. He coached football and then ate free pizza.

Michael Joseph Sharp said...

I want to start a moving company, ... but, instead of moving furniture, coach football and eat free pizza.

Flipping (buddy-sweeeeeeeet) brilliant!

Jason Boys said...

I finally have this moving thing figured out! I taught a bunch of seven-year-olds the pro-set offense for two hours, then got down on some amazing Adriaticos.

Hey, wait a second. I went to get the new couch! Do NOT remove me from that list!