Thursday, May 07, 2009

Ok, I remember now.

I try to workout 6 days a week, taking one day off during the work week. Don't get me wrong-this isn't intense Biggest-Loser style workouts, but usually a 30 or 40 minute run.

I used to always take Fridays off, but recently I started taking Thursday mornings off. This morning I thought, why do I do that? So I decided to get back on the Friday morning off schedule and headed out for a run.

Oh-now I remember why I don't like running on Thursday mornings-IT'S TRASH DAY. My entire run I'm smelling Monday's chicken dinner and Tuesday's Cinco de Mayo fiesta rotting away in your garbage can. It is gross, especially with how humid it is. The stench just sort of sits in the air. And to make matters worse, usually the dump truck is either right behind me, or right in front of me-which obviously provides no relief.

Siiiiiiiick.

1 comment:

katy said...

gross...