
I know it might not be stylish, but I think it'd be sweet if they started making suits with elbow patches. I noticed my black suit jacket is wearing pretty thin in the elbows because I sit kind of propped up all day.
And maybe it would carry over to items like sweaters? Almost all the sweaters I wear to work are nearly worn in the elbows. What the heck!
What do you think-stylish or sick?
(This was the only picture I could find of a woman with a jacket with elbow patches. I'm thinking they are sick, not stylish. Too bad!)
4 comments:
absolutely SICK! ew. Liz, if it's worn, get a new suit!
it could totally stylish if you pull off as literary nerd-chic. truly. although, that look may not be put together enough for a lawyer or a corporate setting:)
My choices are stylish or sick?
Is there a third option where I don't have to like it or want to throw up at the thought?
I love the elbow patches. It'd probably be cheap to just pay a tailor to add them. You could do a glen plain on a nice stripe and that tell the world that you chose the elbow patches and they simply have to embrace them.
Post a Comment