Friday, June 01, 2007

all is right again...TGIF

Wow. Thursday was stressful. I'm not really sure what my problem was. Do you ever feel like you have 100 things flying through your head and they are all demanding your attention? That was Thursday. And in the end, I was so stressed, I lost my temper (more than once) and cried when I got lost in Clifton on low fuel and couldn't find a gas station. Again, wow.

But then I came home, popped in Pride and Prejudice, poured my favorite new drink--diet green tea, and once again all is right with the world. I just can't give up Mr. Darcy. And why should I--he loves a girl named Elizabeth (or as he calls her, Miss Elizabeth) who's independent, doesn't hide her feelings, and is loyal to her family.

Favorite line, Mr. Darcy: You have bewitched me, body and soul and I love...I love...I love you. I never wish to be parted from you from this day on.




Enjoy yet another clip :-) AND TGIF!

3 comments:

Steve Fuller said...

Women fascinate me. And I mean that in a good way. :)

jmjana said...

fyi.
im not lying when I tell you that I LITERALLY rewound and watched this clip over 10 times on monday night.
really?

Marsha said...

I did the same about a month ago. Yeah, we're just "awesome."