1. I am working on an appendix for a brief I need to file. I have to alphabetize the list of cases I used in the brief. Throughout the afternoon I've been repeating "a, b, c, d, e, f, g..." in a sing-song voice. Because sometimes I can't remember whether g comes before or after h.
2. I am 99% sure I spotted a gray hair today. I yanked it out and attempted to investigate it, but simultaneously I triggered the hand dryer and it blew away. I am crossing my fingers it was a fluke.
Yikes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Fluke!!!!!!!!
I have to sing the Alphabet song everytime I am doing anything with letters... if it makes you feel any better. :) and I used to work at a vet's office that did all manual filing... we had like 15 filing cabinets. It was rough. :D
Post a Comment