Sunday, November 22, 2009

10 days

Wow, it's been 10 days since I've written a blog post. The two people who read have probably stopped. Last week was very busy and parts of it were kind of frustrating so I didn't really feel like blogging! 10 things that have happened since Nov. 12...

1. The Steelers lose again. Goodness. It'll be a miracle to make it to the playoffs.
2. New Moon = awesome! More awesome were the howling women when Jacob took off his shirt for the first time in the movie. Ha!
3. Christmas decorations are up...except of course for the Christmas tree. I just love this Christmasy time of year!
4. I made a delicious cranberry upside down cake. Yummy. I could've cooked it a bit longer, though. But, yum. 
5. I am almost done with my Christmas shopping. It feels great. I did most of it online, which is even better. Why are men so much harder to shop for than women? 
6. It's not Thanksgiving without a Turkey Trot in the morning. I've got a 5 miler on Thursday and I'm excited-like the 15th or 16th consecutive year of running one. The perfect excuse to pig out on Turkey day.
7. 3 day work week. Woohoo! And all casual days, too. Yay jeans.
8. My best friend from college had a baby this past week! She's about 8 weeks early, so she's a preemie, but she's doing much better now. 
9. A perfect Saturday night involves North & South on DVD, a fire in the fireplace and 11 hours of sleep! Love it.
10. I beat Steve at Jeopardy on Thursday. Don't let him tell you otherwise.

3 comments:

Pedro said...

enjoy reading your blog a lot

:)

Cheers from Portugal

katy said...

I read your blog every day! I love this one :)

Sarah said...

LOL @ the howling women. :) the women in our theater when i saw it didn't even wait for him to take off his shirt! everyone was going wild the first time he even showe up on the screen! :)