I planted two little tomato plants with the hopes of having tomatoes I could pick right off and eat without having to go to the grocery store. And they are both on their way to dying. It's completely my fault. I planted them in pots that didn't have a hole for drainage and inadvertently placed them under a gutter (that is in desperate need of being cleaned out). So, every time it rains, they get dumped on. The poor little tomatoes are drowning! I am going to try to drill a hole in the pots tonight and put a stake in each one so they can grow up straight, but I think my dream of having tomatoes right outside on my deck is fading.
In better news, I did win 2/3 games of Jeopardy on Saturday AND it's supposed to be a gorgeous Memorial Day Weekend!
3 comments:
Way to go Liz :) (Jeopardy that is)
sad about your plants :(
Ummm...but I had a 2-0 lead going into the night, so I still have a 3-2 advantage. Just in case anyone was wondering.
Post a Comment