Thursday, April 05, 2007

Ways to Repel Men II

Never Let the Guy Win

I'm very competitive. I like to win, usually at all costs (which may or may not involve cheating...just kidding !). I once dated a guy and somehow we ended up going head to head in a swimming race. I even let him borrow my goggles and I still won...and instead of thinking, "wow, Liz is a fast swimmer," he just said, you are ruthless about winning. (may have had something to do with me cutting him off at the end and me making us keep score while watching jeopardy ;) ) Needless to say, I hurt his pride and we didn't go out again after that!

So, once in a while ladies...let the guy win (even if you have to milk it)

2 comments:

Matt said...

Or date guys that are good at some things...

Anonymous said...

I went out with a guy who couldn't beat me at miniature golf, so he cheated. If a man needs to beat you at everything to feel superior, he is clearly inferior.