So I listened to this talk last night by Erwin McManus and while the talk was pretty decent, I thought I would share what I considered to be the deepest point of wisdom...
All single guys are essentially jerks.
how true.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
hmm...interesting thought.
/not feeling stereotyped.
//at all.
I listened to that same talk, and that was NOT the best point. The best point was when someone asked how you can be sure you pick the right person, and Erwin answered that the person you choose will be determined by the quality of your own character at the time of your choice. And that picking the right person is more about who WE are, not who the other person is.
That, my friends, is wisdom.
fine maybe it wasn't the BEST point..but it was pretty amusing (at least to me).
i also liked his response about high v. the right standards. people always tell me my standards are too high...but if they are the right ones, well, then it's no matter.
Post a Comment