1. I rediscovered ambition this weekend (inspired by a friend who tells it like it is and a GAP shirt that said bo(red) and made me think of my current job)
2. Billy Joel '07--$100 dollar seats for $15
3. Ending Friday night with a sandwich from Panini's--can't beat a sandwich that includes a fried egg and french fries on it
4. Stealing a Book It certificate from my sister and forging my niece's name (it has to be a student!) on it to get myself a free personal pan pizza from Pizza Hut for dinner Sunday night.
5. There was still snow on the ground in Cleveland...but there isn't here!
6. The Holiday -- go rent it. It is awesome.
7. Shun. Unshun. Reshun. If you don't get it--shame on you.
8. I owe $0 on my city of Sylvania taxes...the first time ever not owing city taxes!
9. Warm weather is coming
10. Making the trip back from Cleveland in less than 3.5 hours and no speeding ticket! :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I LOVE the shun...i LOVE the holiday...I LOVE the cheap billy joel tix (i almost wrote bj write there - sometimes abbrevs aren't worth it) and i LOVE that i get to see you and hang out after a long week!
I also love cheap...well, you can probably figure it out by now.
I'm getting too predictable.
But I do LOVE Billy Joel...just in case someone has an extra ticket...you know, just in case.
How can i get in on the tix?????????
When are we hanging out?
Are you talking Panini's in the flats???? I used to work near there...ahhhhh fries on sandwiches. Another reason to love Pittsburgh.
Just when I think the Office can't get better... Dwight makes my life.
I actually went to the concert this past Friday. We scalped the tickets...but don't worry, it's not illegal unless you pay more than face value :-)
It was one of the BEST concerts I've ever seen...the encore included Only the Good Die Young, Italian Restaurant, and Piano Man. He really puts on a good show.
was it the paninis in the flats?
YES it was in the flats I think...right downtown. Absolutely delicious and my fave sandwich from my summer in cleveland.
Post a Comment