Thursday, February 08, 2007

Feel Good List

I am totally stealing this from Amulya...

Here's my Feel Good List from Thursday

1. Trying to run out super fast to start my car and falling down after slipping on my snowy front yard because it's so steep, in my robe with wet hair and my dog on her leash...I had to laugh.
2. Hearing "Suddenly I See" on the radio on my way to work...love that song right now
3. Being able to wear a hooded sweatshirt to work (and jeans)
4. An awesome phone call with a friend from my summer in Cleveland who might take a job at my work!
5. Pizza with Kate for din and Fig Newtons at lunch (they are awesome...don't knock 'em!)
6. Realizing I could be out of debt way sooner than I thought! (and still have money to live on during the week :-) )
7. Hot bath with Life of Pi
8. Freshly clean, super soft flannel sheets
9. Coming home to a completely shoveled driveway
10. Signing up for the Flying Pig and the Little Miami 10 Miler...let the racing season begin! (note to self: now would be a good time to get in shape...)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

the pizza rocked... except for the garlic sauce reflux we are experiencing currently ( and by we I mean you)

Although the driveway is shoveled, it is one sheet of very steep ice :)

And, I am jeal of your sweatshirt to work....

Amulya said...

I feel so used
...but you are probably way stronger than I am so I'll let you steal my list ;)

And I agree with Katy...totally jealous of the sweatshirt to work

jmjana said...

a) i love the word jeal
b) i have a one hour delay :)
c) i love your list :)

Liz said...

I'm so "jeal" that you got to eat at Montgomery Inn last night. That is definitely one place I haven't been, that I really want to eat at!!