YES YES YES!!! WHEW HOO! Thats awesome! Whoopee! YEEHAW!
Sweeeeeet!
I am soooo glad:) Can't wait to celebrate (sung like Madonna)
SEEEEEEEEEEwe didn't jinx it by eating cake early! nothing like funfetti cake at 1am!!i am SOOOOOOOOOO excited for you liznow I am hiring you for all my mishaps :)
Thanks guys! I'm so excited...maybe it was the funfetti at 1 AM that sealed the deal? :)
we can cellll-a-brate good times come on! (sung like Par)
congrats!
That's so great, Liz. I hope you lived it up at your celebration party!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
YES YES YES!!! WHEW HOO! Thats awesome! Whoopee! YEEHAW!
Sweeeeeet!
I am soooo glad:) Can't wait to celebrate (sung like Madonna)
SEEEEEEEEEE
we didn't jinx it by eating cake early! nothing like funfetti cake at 1am!!
i am SOOOOOOOOOO excited for you liz
now I am hiring you for all my mishaps :)
Thanks guys! I'm so excited...maybe it was the funfetti at 1 AM that sealed the deal? :)
we can cellll-a-brate good times come on! (sung like Par)
congrats!
That's so great, Liz. I hope you lived it up at your celebration party!
Post a Comment