Wednesday, October 25, 2006

eeeeek!



So I have to admit I'm nervous. I'm trying to have that "whatever happens it's no big deal" attitude, but I can't seem to convince myself. I won't lose my job or anything (though the raise would be nice), but that doesn't seem to provide me with any comfort. I don't even bite nails and I was biting my thumb nail all day. My stomach feels like I am waiting for the gun to go off at a big race...it's been turning over all day. I want to know my bar results but then again I don't. October 27 always seemed so far away...especially when the test was in July! I'm trying to stay busy--just finished switching out the summer clothes, so that's good.
Ok, I'm off to do some cleaning to keep busy...at least our house will be spic and span if nothing else :) thanks for the encouragement...i love it!

5 comments:

jmjana said...

you are awesome
and still awesome no matter what on friday
and dont' you worry...we'll take care of you :)
and just think...your boyfriend is coming!!!!! ;)

jmjana said...

why am i the meanest?
and i think you're the greatest!!!!
you can come clean my house too!

Liz said...

thanks jana...and thanks for inviting my bf, maybe he'll let me wear his shirt friday ;)
ok see how mean I am?
i'll be over with my bucket of cleaning supplies tonight! :)

ylmurph said...

we have children that will distract you for hours...

Anonymous said...

You are one of the smartest people I know. I am sure you passed. And if you, for some crazy reason, didn't, then the Ohio Bar Association will have to face me...
bring it