Friday, October 13, 2006

Holly and Wisdom Teeth

I just want to start by saying good luck to my sister Katy tomorrow who is getting her wisdom teeth out. Guess now it will be official that I am the wiser twin :) Seriously, though, get well soon katy and get ready for some chipmunk jokes :) I love you!!

Now, the rest of this post is dedicated to my friend Holly. She is one of my best friends from college and she is coming today to visit me all the way from Cleveland, Ohio! (and yes she is a Browns fan...crazy!) So the following are the top 10 reasons why I am SO EXCITED holly is coming tomorrow!!!

1. We get to chat about the one guy we both fell for hard in college (um i think his first name is Carlo, last name begins with Rossi??)
2. She let me be in her wedding and walk down the aisle even though I broke my foot the weekend before and had to wear a cast--can't wait to see the pics of that limp!
3.We will get to run together Saturday and Sunday!--she used to be my personal trainer...oh how I wish she still were!
4. She can help me decorate my cube and remind me that covering my cube with pics of my dog Fiona might not be the best way to make friends at work.
5. Finally she can take a break from law school--anbd she knows just how awful it really is :)
7. We will have more fun sitting around, eating and drinking wine than probably doing just about anything else.
8. Hopefully she can help me figure out what color to paint my room...i am clueless :)
9. I can make fun of the fact that she is a Browns fan
10. Duh--reminiscing is the best, and i'm sure there will be LOTS of that :):)


So Holly, hurry up and get here !!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tribute, Liz. I had no idea Katy was undergoing surgery this weekend!! Does this mean you, me, and Carlo need to tend to her? Don't worry Katy- Carlo will make all your pains disappear! And Liz- I am not sleeping in the same room with your dog. We both know she would start gnawing away at me like the little rat that she is.

Liz said...

She is not a rat. She is a loyal little buddy, she would roll on her back and let u scratch her all night long :) You will surely be missing out!