Friday, March 05, 2010

Up, up and away


I am crossing my fingers that Up wins for best picture Sunday night. Though, I'm realistic Avatar will probably take home most of the Oscars and further stroke Mr. Cameron's ego. Bleh.

I absolutely loved this movie. Sentimental, but not too mushy. Ellie's last line to Carl in her scrapbook: Thanks for the adventure. Now go have one of your own...awwww!
And funny! I loved how the dogs would yell "SQUIRRELLLL!" (Reminds me of Fi when we are taking walks.) In fact, I saw wedding invitations with a couple in a hot air balloon and I secretly wanted to get them...but, the girl had red hair, so that would not have worked.

Here's to hoping Up takes the little gold statue...and to hoping I can stay awake to watch the Best Picture award category.

1 comment:

katy said...

My name is Dug. I have just met you, and I love you.