LOST is the perfect name for the show because I feel completely lost once I'm done watching an episode. But, it's so exciting...and also confusing.
I found myself liking Sawyer better than Jack, what could that possibly mean?! (Except for his sick long hair, of course.)
Best line of the night: "I'm sorry you had to see me like that."
What'd you think? Sometimes I think I have a love/hate relationship with LOST. If only Penny and Desmond were back...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Everything was explained in the first ten minutes of the episode.
i think i said the word "HUH?!" about every 5 minutes. so totally LOST. but SO HAPPY it's back!!! :)
and i was the saddest girl in the whole world when i thought i was losing my two favorite characters.. juliet & sayid!
LOVE Penny and Desmond. DOUBLE LOVE Sawyer. He's wonderful on all counts (especially in appearance). I can't believe you normally like Jack better. Actually, I can believe it, knowing your affinity for the clean-cut, all-American man :) Anyway, I'm glad you came to your senses on Tuesday night in this regard!
Post a Comment