When you were in school, did you have candy grams around Valentine's Day? We had those and also had carnations for sale that you could buy to have delivered to someone. It was always very nerve wracking in homeroom while you waited for your flower. I mean, what if you didn't get one? Total loser, right? Whew...glad those days are over. ;-)
The candy grams always came with candy hearts. I am not a big fan of conversation hearts. They taste like chalk. They are cute, though...
You can even set it to "goth" mode if you have a negative disposition towards this weekend's holiday. (I have a negative disposition towards winter...so... yeah.)




7 comments:
How did you do that?
Ellie's school is currently selling and delivering candy grams.. I sent 2 to Ellie and she told me that they "didn't count because they were from her parents, not her friends.." Oops, so much for trying to do something thoughtful?!
I love those! Today they delivered the carnations to the students. FIrst year no student sent me one... I think I am officially old and mean :(
I always feel bad for any girl who doesn't get one... and there is always a girl who gets like 11!
And you never had to worry, I always sent you one, sissy! :-)
HAHA! that is amazing
LOL i love the goth one. ;)
liz, your candy hearts are soooo adorable!!
Post a Comment