Wednesday, August 26, 2009

The twitch.

I have had an eye twitch for 9 hours straight now. Yep, since I woke up. It makes writing this motion I'm working on awfully tough. I keep squinting, but it doesn't get any better. I'm using it as my excuse to periodically (read: continually) peruse the onslaught of Kennedy-family pictures covering the internet. I seriously love looking at them and can't stop!

Completely unrelated, tonight I will have my first real sushi experience. I'm going more for the company than for the food. I've had one bite of sushi and was very less than thrilled. I just don't understand why you'd want all your meal rolled into one item? I like to savor my food, not eat it in 6 bites! I've been advised to stay away from the eel. The fact that it's even on the menu kind of grosses me out-and I love seafood!

Oh well. The restaurant has a great wine list, so if all else fails, I'll enjoy that!

Wish me luck.

1 comment:

kit kat said...

So, how was the sushi!? I can't believe you ate it! YUCK