Thursday, March 05, 2009

Sa-lammed.




That is how I feel. Busy busy busy. Vacation is still over 3 months away. In the meantime, let me share my suggestion for dealing with stress (since drinking wine will not help me get my waistline any slimmer for the beach!). It's simple--

1. Get on the internet.
2. Go to google.com/images.
3. Type in "puppies".*
4. View pictures of puppies, smile, say awwww, become relaxed.

*If you're having a really, awful, no good, downright nasty-stress level day, I'd suggest the search term "cairn terrier puppies" because they are the cutest of all time.


If you don't like puppies, well you are on your own. You are probably all into yoga and meditation. Good luck with that.

2 comments:

katy said...

I love it! Looking at pics of puppies is way b etter than having one too... absolutely no stress. I wish I was that little black lab in your "daily pic" because I would love to be relaxin with no worries!!!

Has Obama fixed my house issue yet? :)

Anonymous said...

um, i actually did that yesterday. however, i looked up cocker spaniels and puggles. then brad killed my dream and said that there is less than a 0% chance of getting a cocker spaniel. sigh...