Edited: Well, the government works quickly and has already closed down the link I originally listed. The new summary, which also includes a summary of the specific details announced today, can be found here.
Do you have a mortgage? Then today is likely a big day for you, particularly if your home value has gone down due to the economy. Today, Barack Obama reveals the particularities of his Homeowner Affordability and Stability Plan. A summary of the plan is available here. This Plan isn't just for those who are severely delinquent in the mortgages or in foreclosure. This may just be the answer to the question of "where are the incentives for the people who do pay their mortgage each month?". We shall see.
Am I the only person whose been on the edge of his/her seat waiting to hear the details since this was announced back on February 18? Is it even weirder that I'm excited to hear about it and don't own a home?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I couldn't get the link to work....
I hope it's a miracle :) ;)
Post a Comment