-feeling sore from working out
-beating Steve in 2 out of 3 games of Jeopardy on Saturday (ok one of the wins is "contested"...but still, I've been on a bad losing streak, it was nice to grab a victory or two)
-today was the last cold day. enough said.
-finally getting my task list at work down to a manageable level (for now)
-skyline dip + strawberries & angel food cake + chips/salsa + leftover Dewey's pizza = great night
-reliving Battleship and the game of Life this weekend with my niece and nephew--those games are AWESOME
-flowers blooming everywhere (text bouquets make it even sweeter ;-) )
-two Lifetime movies in 24 hours
-i will be on a beach for 10 days in a row in less than 58 days...mmm.
life is good.
3 comments:
Congrats on the Jeopardy victory! I think you should have Steve make a Jeopardy cup like the Fuller cup :)
I am totally there with you on Dewey's.
We already have one. I've won it twice. Liz has never won it.
Scoreboard.
I CAN'T WAIT FOR N.C.!!!! Yay for beach, morning workouts, evening wine, and just relaxing!
Post a Comment