
A reason I love you for each year...
1. I love that you enjoy baking (because I enjoy eating what you bake)
2. I love that you always tell me if I look bad in an outfit
3. I love that you made me go on dates with guys in high school, even when I tried to get out of them when the guy didn't have a car ;-)
4. I love running with you.
5. I love that for so many years, you encouraged me to seek God, even when I wanted to hear nothing of it.
6. I love that we shared a car called The Dolorian.
7. I love that you have so many songs on your iTunes and I benefit!!
8. I love how welcoming you are to anyone who comes to your home.
9. I love that you don't mind me walking from the shower to my bedroom without a towel or robe.
10. I love that we will always share the memories of blowing big bubbles with our gum in the outfield during softball. (Wonder why I never got good ;-) )
11. I love that you can make AMAZING omlettes.
12. I love that you knew I was a girl even when the mail man called me a boy when I was little :-(
13. I love that you are doing your first triathlon this weekend! (well adult triathlon, anyway...we'll never forget the kids triathlon)
14.I love that you appreciate good wine.
15. I love that you encourage me to accessorize with jewelry...even though I don't listen too often.
16. I love that you always include me in what you are doing.
17. I love how excited you get about school supplies.
18. I love that you cry when you read Harry Potter.
19. I love my memories of sharing a room with you at the beach for 25 summers...classic :-)
20. I love that I always had a friend to play with.
21. I love that our fights always ended up with laughter...
22. I love that I came home to a bouquet of flowers on the counter tonight.
23. I love that you are the perfect host, and a wonderful grill-master.
24. I love listening to Delilah on the radio with you--and making fun of all the schmucks ;-)
25. I love how you defend me, no matter how ridiculous I am being.
26. I love THAT YOU ARE MY TWIN.

Happy Birthday...I can't wait for 26 more birthdays with you, sister...
7 comments:
awww thanks sissy...
If I had a blog, I would post 26 things I love about you. I will wait until we are 52 (26 years later) and do that for ya. Thanks for being my best friend. Happy Birthday!!!
One question: How recent is number 3? (I feel like it was earlier this year.)
One thought: If we ever have a sleepover, I'm also cool with number 9. Just an FYI.
Happy Birthday, Lizzy!
And Katy!
That's really ironic that you guys have the same birthday.
Wait, um...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIZZY B! love you lots.
Thanks everybody for helping me have one of the best birthdays in years...I like this whole celebrating over many days thing. You guys are so great. :-)
Next year--pool party...you have one year to get in shape ;-) kidding...
I HEART THE BRASHEAR SISTERS! It's about time you guys turned 26! now is when you love it, even if you hated it when you were turning 15. i'm going to love being the same age as you for another month or two:)
Ah, you two are better than Paris & Nicole...Courtney Cox & Jennifer Anniston, salt & pepper...
Cheers to both of you on your shared natal day!
Post a Comment